BID Levy Payer Benefits and Entitlements
WIGHT BID LEVY PAYERS have statutory rights to govern, vote, and take a position on topic panels to develop strategies and plans. Levy payers also receive the following entitlements and benefits.
WIGHT BID LEVY PAYER BENEFITS
- Web page – 12 month web page on the official Isle of Wight website (www.visitisleofwight.co.uk). Our website continues to be the top ranking, number one tourism website for the Island year on year. We invest heavily in search engine optimisation (SEO) to ensure that our website appears on the first page of Google.
- Blogs – the opportunity to be mentioned in our blogs on our website.
- Competitions – the opportunity to be part of promotional opportunities including competitions on the website and on our social media channels.
- Marketing campaigns – our website is the marketing tool and call to action for the various off Island campaigns we do throughout the year whether on a digital poster advert at Waterloo or via PR that appears in national and international newspapers.
- Visitor e-newsletters – our website is also the marketing tool and call to action for the visitor e-newsletters that we regularly send to promote the Isle of Wight.
- Press trips – the opportunity to participate in press related activities including press trips.
- Social coverage – highlight your press coverage and awards on our social platforms. We feature good press and awards for businesses regularly on social.
- Image library – free use of our photos (please credit each photo that you use as follows: Copyright: www.visitisleofwight.co.uk)
- Industry e-newsletters – the opportunity to feature offers and invitations within our industry e-newsletters.
- Visitor research & stats – free access to visitor research and trend data.
- Tourism events – invitation to tourism events (including online events).Special offers