Re-opening the Isle of Wight – tourism and hospitality industry engagement sessions
Visit Isle of Wight, alongside the Isle of Wight Council and the Isle of Wight Chamber of Commerce and Visit England have organised a series of online sessions to look at how the Island and it’s all-important tourism and hospitality businesses can open up this year.
A similar style to those held in 2020, these sessions could prove vital in answering some of your questions and we encourage you to join in – and to let your industry colleagues know about them!
Visit Isle of Wight will be joined by members of the Regulatory Services team at Isle of Wight Council who will have the answers to some of the legal questions you might have. Sector specific sessions with more than 1 (e.g. self-catering 1 and 2) are duplicate sessions – there is no need to attend both.
If you have any specific questions you would like answered please follow this link and let us know which sector you are referring to! (link opens a new email on your device)
We encourage ALL business to ensure you have the Visit Britain Good To Go marque which is recognised by visitors as providing an extra level of assurance that your business is fully aware of what is required to run a safe establishment in these times. If you have yours already, you should now update to include the World Travel & Tourism Council Safe Travels stamp!
If you are unable to make any of the sessions, videos of each one will be made available on this website- please follow this link, the page will be updated after each session: https://visitwightpro.com/2021/04/06/re-opening-industry-engagement-sessions-the-videos/
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW
Dates and times for Tourism & Hospitality industry specific sessions:
- Weds April 7 | 10.30-12pm: Attractions and Events (or copy and paste this link into your web browser https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tourism-hospitality-industry-re-opening-engagement-sessions-attrevents-a-tickets-148003391127)
- Weds April 7 | 2-3.30pm: Pubs, Cafes & Restaurants session 1 (or copy and paste this link into your web browser https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tourism-hospitality-industry-re-opening-engagement-sessions-tickets-144473075859 )
- Thurs April 8 | 9.30-11am: Pubs, Cafes & Restaurants session 2 (or copy and paste this link into your web browser https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tourism-hospitality-industry-re-opening-engagement-sessions-tickets-144474032721 )
- Thurs April 8 | 12-1.30pm: Hotels, Guesthouses and B&Bs – session 1 (or copy and paste this link into your web browser https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tourism-hospitality-industry-re-opening-engagement-sessions-tickets-144474939433 )
- Thurs April 8 | 5-6.30pm: Hotels, Guesthouses and B&Bs – session 2 (or copy and paste this link into your web browser https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tourism-hospitality-industry-re-opening-engagement-sessions-tickets-144475442939 )
If sessions are fully booked, we will aim to add further sessions. If you are not able to attend any of the sessions, there will be a recording of each one – available online at the Visit Wight Pro website shortly after.