Isle of Wight Walking Festival
The Isle of Wight Walking Festival 2020
A key part of Visit Isle of Wight’s strategy to encourage visits outside of the main summer season, the Isle of Wight Walking Festival is built upon the shoulders of volunteer walk leaders who love to share their favourite walks with visitors.
We’ve put together a handy Walking Festival toolkit to make it easy for you to market the walking festival to your own guests.
The toolkit includes:
- Branded posts for Facebook and Twitter. Please use #IOWWalkingFest2020.
- Digital web banners for your website and enewsletters
- 30 sec video
- A4 poster for you to print and display in your accommodation
Some highlights include:
- The relaunch of the Yar River Trail
- The Ramblers Roadshow – open to all
- Mountbatten’s Walk the Wight – 30th anniversary
- A Hike through Eagle Country – celebrating some of our newest residents