Job Vacancy – Marketing Operations Manager
VISIT ISLE OF WIGHT
Marketing Operations Manager
Visit Isle of Wight is the Island’s Destination Management Organisation, responsible for delivery of the Wight BID (Business Improvement District) proposals and delivering tourism marketing & management for the UK’s holiday Island, the Isle of Wight.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be the operational lead and brand guardian responsible for the delivery of Visit Isle of Wight’s marketing strategy.
- To coordinate, maintain, develop and create relevant and timely marketing collateral for the Visit Isle of Wight presence in the marketplace, primarily off-island and in line with the overall marketing strategy.
- Assist and input into the creation and adoption of the Visit Isle of Wight marketing strategy.
- Be the main point of contact for all marketing and brand activity for Visit Isle of Wight internal teams and external stakeholders, including online and social media agencies and freelance contractors.
- Identify and implement plan to achieve relevant photography and video requirements for the organisation.
- In conjunction with the Managing Director be responsible for the day to day operational management of the marketing budget.
- Report to the Managing Director regularly on the performance of all marketing activity and the effectiveness of its ROI.
This full-time position is offered as a fixed term contract until 31st August 2021
Please email your letter of application, attaching your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job applications close at 5pm on 11th October 2019
Interviews for short-listed candidates are planned for w/c 4th November 2019