What have you got planned for 2020?
As summer 2019 gets underway, Visit Isle of Wight is being asked for news about things happening here in 2020!
Visit Britain and Visit England have been in touch wanting to know about events, businesses, new ideas for holidaymakers – anything that you have got planned for next year.
By telling Visit Isle of Wight, we can tell them and help put you’re event in the forefront of people’s minds!
At the time of writing, Visit England’s homepage features the Ventnor Fringe Festival – which will surely provide an extra boost to the already successful homegrown event!
So, what can you do?
Visit Isle of Wight want’s to hear from you about you’re business plans for 2020! Here’s a handy bullet point list of just some of the things that we are always asked for:
- New / regenerated accommodation
- New events, activities, tours, trails and holidays
- New attractions, exhibitions and restaurants
- New films, novels and theatre
- Upcoming anniversaries
- New adventure activities
- New packages including accommodation and activities
- Learning holidays/ giving back/ nature experiences/ mindfulness breaks
- Unexpected/ lesser known unique experiences
- Spokespeople/ interesting people tied to these stories
You don’t have to be able to write a press release – just let us know what’s going on!
Get in touch with Sue Emmerson – firstname.lastname@example.org or Simon Clark – email@example.com