Wanted – Travel Trade & Exhibitions Manager
VISIT ISLE OF WIGHT
Travel Trade & Exhibitions Manager
Visit Isle of Wight is the Island’s Destination Management Organisation, responsible for delivery of the Wight BID (Business Improvement District) proposals and delivering tourism marketing & management for the UK’s holiday Island, the Isle of Wight.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be the administrative and operational lead for the promotional exhibition’s partnership of Visit Isle of Wight and its partners.
- To coordinate, maintain and develop relevant and timely marketing collateral for the Visit Isle of Wight presence in the Coach, Groups and Travel Trade sector.
- To report to and coordinate all promotional exhibitions alongside the partnership members, both in the UK and overseas (as required).
- To raise and increase the profile of the Isle of Wight within the Groups and Travel Trade sector through pro-active actions with Coach Operators, Group Travel Organisers, Educational Tour Operators and Specialist Groups Operators.
- Day to day management and responsibility of the relevant budget lines for Travel Trade and Exhibitions and report as required.
- Report to the Managing Director on the performance of all Exhibitions, Group and Travel Trade marketing activities outputs and their ROI.
- Liaise regularly with the Visit Isle of Wight team to ensure a cohesive cross-functional marketing approach.
This full-time position is offered as a 2-year fixed term contract attracting a salary of c. £25,000 p.a.
Please email your letter of application, attaching your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job applications close on 31st January 2019
Interviews for short-listed candidates are planned for 14th & 15th February 2019