TSE Information Request
TSE information request as follows:
There is currently very little regional research available within the industry which will allow us to determine the value and volume of the Meetings, Conference, Events or Incentive Travel Experiences (M.I.C.E) market to South East England. TSE are working with the UK Conference and Meeting Survey 2016 (UKCAMS) and would be grateful if you could spare a few minutes to complete this M.I.C.E survey for your venue. This will help Tourism South East learn more about value to M.I.C.E business across South East England and help us to make informed decisions about the future opportunities we take on within this sector.
In return for completing this survey you will be eligible to receive a free, personalised report benchmarking your own venue’s performance in 2015 against other comparable venues across the UK, and to see the latest trends in the meetings and conference market.
PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY (BEFORE END OF PLAY MONDAY 25 APRIL).
- The ‘UK Conference and Meeting Survey is now in its 23rd consecutive year, and important research has been collated through this. The research project has a specific focus on the size of the market and the performance of meeting venues. It also highlights key market trends.
- We very much hope that you will support this important research by completing the short questionnaire.
- All reporting venues will receive a complimentary, personalised report benchmarking your performance against other similar venues – you will also be able to purchase the published report at a substantial discount. The information you supply will be treated in full confidence and only aggregated information based on all reporting venues will be published.
- We are delighted to say that we’ve got some great support for the research from leading industry organisations including VisitEngland. Full details are shown below.
- Further details on UKCAMS 2016 can be accessed at: http://www.ukcams.org.uk If you have any questions about this vital research, do please contact us.