PRESS OFFICE UPDATE – 11 FEBRUARY 2015
Some great profile for the Island again in the last few weeks as a result of our efforts, including a spot for Electric Woods in The Guardian’s round-up of Half Term Activities published on Saturday, 7th February:
* The Guardian – Click here to view the half term article.
* VisitBritain – Click here to view the coverage.
* Woman’s World – Click here to view the article on page 213.
* BCA Magazine – Click here to view the Isle of Wight feature in this magazine.
* The Simple Things – Click here to view the feature in the ‘Groovy place to stay slot’ in the February issue.
We are currently arranging press visits for journalists from Woman’s Weekly, Mature Times, MummyTravels.com, the travel blog Lines of Escape and a journalist who is writing a travel feature for 6 high-ranking newspapers in Germany.
As always, please let us know if you have something of interest, or could offer anything that would add value to media visits. With this in mind, thanks to Paul from The Tomato Stall for delivering a box of produce to a journalist staying at the Old Mill Holiday Park over the February half-term holidays. It’s a great way to spread the word and provide a positive experience.